GitHub App Permissions Screen
When installing the
releasehub-comapp into your organization, permissions will be requested to:
Read access to code and metadata- This is required to be able to pull your code and create builds for your applications
Read and write access to commit statuses, deployments, issues, and pull requests- This is required to be able to interact with different features GitHub has built. All of these interactions are configurable in Release and are described in the child pages.
You can choose to give Release access to all of your repositories or select only specific repositories you plan on building apps with.
Webhooks we listen for:
- Code Push - Update an environment with the latest code on a branch.
- New Pull Request - Create an ephemeral environment for the branch in the Pull Request.
- Re-open Pull Request - Recreate an environment when a Pull Request is re-opened.
- Closed Pull Request - Destroy an ephemeral environment when the Pull Request is closed or merged.
- Labels on Pull Requests - Create an ephemeral environment when the Pull Request receives a specific label.